Our client is a Local Authority, looking for an experienced Street Lighting Technician to join their busy team.
Location: United Kingdom
Salary & Benefits
- £35k-£40k p/a
- Benefits package available
- To monitor the technical performance of the Street Lighting.
- To provide technical advice and guidance on street lighting.
- Support the mobilisation and operations department.
- To act on behalf of the Technical Manager when required.
- To support the delivery of the Street Lighting and monitor service performance against Project Agreement and Service Specifications
- To assist in the delivery of a customer facing and cost-effective service.
- To ensure effective project management and expenditure controls using nationally recognised best practice
- To ensure work outputs are to the required cost and quality in accord with service delivery standards.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of effective employee relations.
- Prior experience in Street Lighting
- Experience in working for local authorities
- Related or professional qualifications
- Organised in leading teams
- Ability to formally brief the technical manager
- IT savvy
- Strong work ethic