1) 2 years of work experience for atelier and retail brands in the Philippines
2) AB-Fashion Design & Merchandising graduate from De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
3) Accomplished a creative draping workshop in ESMOD Paris
4) Experienced in creating technical sheets for clothing and technical flats in Adobe Illustrator
5) Specialize in creating digital prints for textiles in Adobe Photoshop
My interests include beadwork and embroidery
Currently, I am a womenswear designer for the clothing brand Apartment 8 Clothing in the Philippines. My job responsibilities regularly consist of designing ready-to-wear collections for occasion wear and made-to-order clothing, trend forecasting, creating mood boards for collections, sourcing for textiles, attending client consultations and fittings, and working closely with the production team. In January 2022, I interned for Steph Tan Couture and would regularly sketch bridal gowns for clients, research on seasonal bridal wear trends, create marketing materials for social media posts, and attend client fittings. In May 2022, I worked for the clothing brand Èze to design their “Florence” 2023 womenswear collection. My job responsibilities were to trend forecast, create mood boards, source for textiles, and illustrate designs for the collection.