1. Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics. (B.E. Electronics)
2. Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)
3. Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
Spending time with my kids, Doing volunteer work to manage company's hostel mess to serve timely meals, Up-skilling myself to get hands-on in Cyber Security, Social Media.
1. I am currently employed in the country's largest Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines company i.e. Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) since Jan 2015, and my core job responsibilities are Operations & Maintenance of company-wide SCADA system for real-time monitoring of more than 200,000 tags for effective Gas Load Management. My other job responsibilities include implementation of ISO27001:2013 ISMS to ensure integrity, confidentiality, availability of SCADA data centers, procurement and inspection of systems and parts and act as first line manager to ensure compliance to health and safety standards.
2. I started my professional career in 2013 as a Trainee engineer in Sugar Industry where I got promoted to Assistant Engineer (Instrument) after confirmation in to service. I worked here in the installation & commissioning of ABB DCS system and field instrumentation of High Pressure Bagasse fed Water Tube Boiler (135 TPH/ 65 bars). After successful trials and system commissioning I was involved also with a contractor to add a sub-system to boilers output for pressure reduction and de-super-heating of system to conserve energy for sugar-cane milling turbines in addition to primary operations of boilers to provide HP steam to turbines for power generation.