Serial No: 120738
Our client is a UK based bespoke software and database applications development company that provide IT solutions tailored to meet individual business needs.
They require a seasoned Senior Analyst Programmer.
Salary & Benefits
- £60,000 per annum
- Extensive Benefits package available
- Design, development and testing of functionality required – this would include attending initial development meetings and producing detailed functional specifications
- Responsibility for other staff during the development and testing phase
- Supporting the users during the system testing and user acceptance testing of the released code
- Performing code reviews
- Providing technical support as required
- Performance tuning the SQL
- Dealing with both front end system and back-end processing
- Analysing any existing processes and enhancing it to cope with any new client requirements.
- Designing and coding solutions to any live problems encountered
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to at all times
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written. Able to liaise with technical and non-technical staff alike
- Strong industry experience/knowledge
- Able to think on their feet
- Plenty of initiative
- Confident with clients – able to recognise if you haven’t got the right information from clients and able to ask for it in order to get the complete picture
- Plenty of business acumen – able to see things from the clients point of view
- Good/rounded skill set
- Able to listen to clients and recommend any changes in order to make it more functional for their business – translate their wants into needs!
- Deciphering and estimating project costs
- Team mentality – this is a small office so all staff need to be flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience of supervising/mentoring more junior staff
- Good understanding of the whole development process – able to handle projects from the “cradle to the grave”