Our client runs a leading Automotive business in the United Kingdom. They require 2 suitably qualified Trim Design Engineers.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary, to be negotiated
- Benefits package available
- Responsible for delivering design solutions to program targets and company standards
- Support a cross functional team of Designers, Buyers and internal / external Engineers and Specialists.
- Responsible for delivering full component designs to required technical performance, weight, cost price, investment, quality and timing targets.
- Design solutions to be delivered at component and Module level
- Previous experience of Interior design, materials and processes
- Work closely with other function groups to evaluate and support activities which affect delivery of the interior modules
- Support internal and external styling and design reviews
- Implement both Industry standard and new material technologies and processes
- Support prototype and production build activities
- Release designs and drawings for prototype and production phases
- High level, suitable degree
- 10 years industry experience
- Strong team working characteristics
- Self-motivated to deliver excellence
- Delivery focussed – with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery
- Excellent communicator
- Able to motivate and command respect